- Lunch or Dinner
- Olive Oil Tasting
- Por Wine (weekends)
- Port Wine
- Port Wine (weekends)
- Trip on the Historic Train
- Visit to Côa Museum
- Visit to lagar da Quinta da Pacheca
- Visit to local estate
- Visit to local vineyard
- Visit to Quinta da Foz
- Visit to Quinta da Roêda
- Visit to the Salzedas Monastery
Régua | Pocinho | Régua – Downstream by Boat
- Meeting at Régua Train Station
- Trip to Pocinho*
- Boarding and departure headed for Régua
- Pocinho Dam (height 20 meters)
- Port Wine and lunch on board
- Valeira Dam (height 32 meters)
- Bagaúste Dam (height 27 meters)
Arrival at Régua
End of our services
Children aged 0 to 3: Free.
Children aged 4 to 12: 50% off, provided they are accompanied by an adult.
Departures dates: Sunday, April to October (Arrival at Régua around 19h00); Tuesdays, Thursdays, July to August.
Minimum number of participants: 20
*This route will be made by train, if there is availability by the CP (Railroad Company)..