- Lunch or Dinner
- Olive Oil Tasting
- Por Wine (weekends)
- Port Wine
- Port Wine (weekends)
- Trip on the Historic Train
- Visit to Côa Museum
- Visit to lagar da Quinta da Pacheca
- Visit to local estate
- Visit to local vineyard
- Visit to Quinta da Foz
- Visit to Quinta da Roêda
- Visit to the Salzedas Monastery
Porto | Régua | Porto – Upstream by Boat
- Boarding at Estiva quay (Oporto)
- Departure headed for Régua
- Breakfast on board
- Crestuma-Lever Dam (Height 14 meters)
- Lunch on board*
- Carrapatelo Dam (height 35 meters)
- Arrival at Régua
- Return to Oporto by train**
Arrival at Oporto
End of our services
Preço: 85,00€ (Saturday and Sunday from April to November)
Preço: 73,00€ (Monday to Friday from June to September)
Preço: 68,00€ (Monday to Friday from April to May and October to November)
Children aged 0 to 3: Free.
Children aged 4 to 12: 50% off, provided they are accompanied by an adult.
Minimum number of participants: 20
*Includes Port Wine on weekends.
**This route will be made by train, if there is availability by the CP (Railroad Company).