- Lunch or Dinner
- Olive Oil Tasting
- Port Wine
- Port Wine (weekends)
- Trip on the Historic Train
- Visit to Côa Museum
- Visit to lagar da Quinta da Pacheca
- Visit to local estate
- Visit to local vineyard
- Visit to Quinta da Foz
- Visit to Quinta da Roêda
- Visit to the Salzedas Monastery
Brunch & Douro
Saturdays go hand in hand with walks and late breakfasts that merge into lunches. Enjoy a moment of conviviality and relaxation between friends and family, aboard a cruise on the Douro River, while admiring the unique scenery of the historic center of Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia.
10am: Boarding at Estiva quay (Ribeira, Porto)
Brunch served on board
13pm: Arrival at Estiva quay (Ribeira, Porto)
- Bread, croissant, pancake, cake, cereals;
- Jam, butter, cheese and fresh cheese, natural and flavored yogurt;
- Scrumbled eggs, ham, bacon, sausage;
- Baked beans, mushrooms, roasted tomato;
- Sliced fruit, 3 chocolate flavoured dessert.
- Water and sparkling water,
- Orange juice,
- Hot chocolate.
*Drinks included during dinner service
Does not include Digestives
Children aged 0 to 3: Free.
Children aged 4 to 12: 50% off, provided they are accompanied by an adult.
Accomplishment dates: Saturdays from October to April
Minimum of participants: 20